Thursday, July 19, 2012

Why I Want to Make Relationships Work and Last

July 20, 2012-1:27am

"Love comes naturally because we have that innate blessing to love.  It's the foundation and the work behind building it that we fail to work towards."

      To be perfectly honest, I'm a lover, not a fighter in relationships.  I'll be the one that would iron out the problems in order to bring out the best in her.  I'm the guy who will find a way to make things happen.  I'm the dude that will prove what I feel as I'm explaining to my lady that I'm in this for US.  When I look at love from my perspective, I see a physical connection, bonding, and physical understanding that I'm looking for initially.  However, I think a little bit ahead of what I'm looking for on the physical level and dive in depth towards the spiritual and mental connections that relationships lack now-a-days.

     Have you just imagined how things would be with a fitting lover, flaws and all?  Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have arguments, followed by a conclusion from both parties?  What about when you look at her staring in the mirror pointing out her flaws, or him not wanting to show emotions, what do you think about your significant other?  These are parts of relationships that we forget to even pay attention to.  We're quick to want the good at all times, but never want the disagreements and flaws to surface.

     I feel that with relationships, it's a emotional factor that takes place.  I believe that the spiritual connection and the emotional aspect of the relationship brings a total connection to what's already mentally and physically expected of each other.  You see, I look at the work as a potential modern day skyscraper.  These buildings are magnificently structured in the blueprint, and further constructed day by day.  It may take years to get the project to be completed, and the labor may be strenuous, but it will be complete.  Once it's completed, the thought behind the management of the building will take place right after.  So throughout this process, you constantly are in work for building a successful relationship and maintaining it.  

     Another thing that comes to mind is the concept of love.  Looking at love, I see three times the amount of love needing to be poured into the relationship cement.   Love (with Faith), love (in self), then love (in the significant other).  I don't think it's possible to truly be in a relationship without these love components.  Many people don't even love themselves, and yet want to love another.  It doesn't quite work that way.  Same ideas goes with having no faithful love.  How can you love without having love in faith.  (For those who don't understand what faith is referring to, it's referring to faith in God, faith in conquering the trials and tribulations that make relationships battle tested.)  So without self love and faithful love, I wouldn't expect the relationship to last but as long as the batteries in the remote controller to change the T.V.

     For my situations, I've had a few unfortunate endings to the relationships.  Although the relationships didn't last, I've gotten the options to look within myself, and see what I could've done right on her behalf.  I review the chapter before reading the next chapter in love.  I also talk to female friends to get more insight on the overall basic necessities that women may be looking for.  Then I compare the necessities of each female and find the mediums that deem to be true.  Once I find out the necessary information I need to become a better lover, I don't force the next move.  Knowing that the perfect timing can make the foundation much easier to iron out.  So with that being understood, I hope that as people, we can take the opportunity to allow relationships to manifest from within and be exerted into the core of the relationship.  From there, the relationship can be limitless.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment