Sunday, May 1, 2011

DAMN, SHE'S MINE: DON'T DISRESPECT ME-(FOR THE FELLAS TO UNDERSTAND)

     Now, as a dude, I know what it's like to see a girl that is with her guy and wonder what it would be to actually talk to her.  Shit, that dude looks like he ain't doing his job. Maybe I should creep in the picture and talk to her. It's only a thought, but then I realize it isn't my place to even do that.  She might have been giving me the eye, and her facial expression may be seductive, but it isn't right for me to even engage in pursuing her.  It's only happened a few times with me, and I thought that a beautiful girl like that shouldn't be going through the bullshit that she did go through.  However, their relationship can only be fixed if they want it to be fixed.
     This right here is for the fellas who think that it's okay to actually hook another dude's girl.  Honestly, I ain't that type of guy to invade another person's privacy, even when it is brought up by him or her to me.  I try to give as much advice as I can honestly give to help the situation without destroying it.  Overall, what I tell people is that you have to communicate in your relationship in order for you to get what is needed out of your relationship.  I think that we have to do a better job in minding our business when it comes to other people's relationship.  Here are a few reasons why I feel that it isn't worth talking to a lady that is in relationship:

1) You are eventually putting yourself in a position that could possibly harm you and her.  
Dudes don't understand that if they are caught, it is a wrap.  Guys such as myself who are willing to love my girl unconditionally do not want to find out that my girl has been cheating on me.  I think of the work that is required to even build a relationship, and for someone to come in and damage what was being constructed is very disrespectful.  Who knows what another guy would do to him or her depending on his psyche.  That's just a dangerous situation.

2) Too many different diseases out there to be playing around with other people's lives.
I don't want to come home with a burning sensation (knowing that I'm being faithful) and have to go to the doc.  Doc tells me that I have Syphilis, and I know I didn't do anything to even get the STI.  Now, I know that my girl wasn't faithful, and that a nigga who isn't focused on anything but the physical aspects of my girl has no regards for a life that we've created.


3) There's too many single, beautiful ladies out there in this world who are available.
 Get your own girl.  Point. Blank. Period. Don't overstep the boundaries that you had no part in creating.  Niggas always want their cake and eat another person's cake also.  Chill with that bruh!!!

I'm just telling the truth.  Let's be real, it's about time that we start creating our own relationships and foundations with our own woman, and not with anyone else. 

2 comments:

  1. Truth.com/singleladesstandup
    The truth is, men and women equally fail to realize these three truths of relationships.

    Good post SB

    ReplyDelete