Sunday, May 1, 2011

Love Runs Deep

     It was two something in the morning, and I was waiting on my girl to get home safely from an event she attended with some of her Sorors.  A thought ran through my head on how to be a better man for her, and just how can I continue to love her throughout every situation that we will face in life (I'm always thinking of better ways to love) and the positive energy that is required with problems occur.  I am gaining a better understanding of how I see love, and thanks to my other SS Wren, (aka DASH, and Mama Jamaica) she allowed me to use my deep thinking process to bring others into a brighter atmosphere.  And so, I came to the realization that I need to promote more love as a man, because we all deserve love in our heart, and love is the blessing that we need in order to fully experience the joy that life really consists of.
     See, what many people don't realize is that if you want something, or have love for something, you have a genuine feeling for thing object that you love.  For example, people who love their materials have an affection that is dedicated strictly to their materials; shoe addicts love their shoes, car addicts continue to buy cars as a gift to themselves, and athletes are in love with their sports.  Ultimately, the whole point of the matter is that when you deeply and sincerely love something, you go out of your way to show your love. 
     Now, picture the idea of sincerely loving others, although we have differences that may dictate how we feel about other people.  I don't quote the Bible much, but God obviously wants us to love each other and grow in faith.  We do have challenges, I mean, what human on this Earth doesn't.  We all have an ability to love inanimate object, and yet, we aren't willing to build better faith, and ultimately, help each other along the roads of life, we will be more in tune with one another.  Love runs deeper than one loving another or love for family and friends.  It also means to love and respect the differences that make each and every one of us different.  Learn to love yourself, have faith, and understand that the components that makes us who we are.  We ultimately are all one in the same, because we are humans that all struggle, regardless of the types of problems that we have within our lives.  So pay attention to the truths the we are blinded from, and let's understand one another so that way we can be stronger together, and not weaker while separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment