Thursday, May 5, 2011

Read Between the color

I'm just IMagiNinG

i'M jUSt ViZualIzINg

I'm just trying to picture what's on the other side of this world that we live in.  We have been in a certain predicament in which we belittled every race, every ethnic background, genders,  orientation, and overall humanity. Don't you realize that there's something bigger than just one person?  Are you not as open to peace and prosperity as a few are?

I am writing this to MAXIMIZE people's thoughts and optimism, while experiencing change in a GREATER sense.   I have fell in the trap of negative pressures that have downsized my focus. I have dropped my sense of desire to help, and gained a selfish idea of what I want.   Where is the positive motivation within the COMMUNITIES that struggle?  Why is that when someone is trying to progress, we want to hold them back from escaping from madness that we've created?

I've grown tired of this MADNeSs and it's about TIME that it ceases.

WE MUST MAKE CHANGE.
support growth of education.
Be advocates for knowledge and spread the peace.
Don't hide from the problems that exists and face it head on.
If we don't promote a better society, just like the words in the sentence,we will shrink until we...

disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment